HOW TO MAKE
- Whisk 1 cup of KETO Pancake Mix into 3oz (90ml) cold water
- Let stand 3-4 minutes to thicken
- Pour batter into 3-4 inch pancakes on a preheated skillet or griddle
- Flip when bubbles stop forming and bottom is golden brown
- Cook for 1 more minute or until second side is golden brown
- Makes about 3 servings (6 pancakes)
- Prepare the batter as per directions above but use slightly less water to achieve a thicker batter consistency
- Cook according to your waffle iron instructions
WANT MORE PROTEIN?
Add a scoop of ANS Protein Powder or mix an egg into the batter.